Sunday, December 11, 2016

Our newest arrivals welcome you to the UDR Blogger Page!

Hello! I'm Bentley. 
So very nice to meet you. 
Do you have room for a 2 year old dober-boy in your heart and home? 

Hello, I'm 3 month old Rudolph! 
While I don't have a red nose I will promise to be your guiding light and companion 
if you choose to adopt me. Just think of all the adventures we could go on over the years! Hey can you smell my puppy breath??? Come closer...........
Add caption
 Hello, I'm Magu. My people abandoned me so now 
I'm looking for a fresh new start! 
I'm kid, cat, dog friendly and ready to go home with you!
I a purrr-fectly wonderful little girl!
I'm Maples........I was also abandoned by my people. I don't require much, but I do prefer a home with less activity. I would much rather have peace, quite and no dogs! I'm pretty self serving, just ask for a nice warm home, pat on the head and three squares a day. I am a shy girl who would love to have a window seat to watch the world go by, from afar!

No comments:

Post a Comment